Last Revised: June 14, 2023
Information We Collect
Where We Collect It From. We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, from various sources, such as:
- Directly from you when you use the Services, such as when you register for an account, access certain features or content, or order products; or
- Our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, business partners, and other third parties.
What We Collect. The personal information we collect about you may include, without limitation:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Demographic information, such as age, date of birth, gender, job information, and postal code;
- Login information, such as username, password, and security questions and answers; and
- Payment and financial details, such as payment card number, expiration date, authentication code, billing address, and bank account number.
Automatic Collection. When you use the Services, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag, or clear GIF, is used to transmit information about actions of the user opening the page or email containing the beacon back to a web server. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) that collect information about use of the Services and user traffic. The information we collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
- Information about the devices you use to access the Services (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Services (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor); and
- Information on actions taken when using the Services (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
Statistical Information. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve and personalize our Services, including by enabling us to identify and authenticate users.
How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals. A do not track signal (“DNT”) prevent web applications from tracking you, you can learn more about DNT at https://allaboutdnt.com.
Your web browser may let you choose your preference as to whether you want to allow the collection of information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services. We honor the preferences you may have set in your web browser regarding such collection of your information.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we obtain about you to:
- Process orders you place and complete other transactions you have requested using the Services, and provide you with products and services you request;
- Maintain a record of your purchases and other transactions using the Services;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Services and transactions conducted using the Services;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
Other Uses. We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Disclosure of Information
Who We Disclose To. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Worksuite, users of the Services, or others; and
- With your consent.
- Data Security. We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Your Choices. We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
If you have received a promotional email from us, you can opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email.
You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our website by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/.
- Accessing and Changing Your Information. You can review and change the personal information associated with your account by logging into your account and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Children Under the Age of 13. The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected].
- Data Transfers. We are based in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States, Poland, and Ireland. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
- Privacy and Data Security. In performing the Services, Worksuite will comply with the data security protections as set forth by Worksuite’s website at https://worksuite.com/security-overview/ (Data Security). In the event and to the extent that the Services involve processing Personal Data (as defined in the Data Processing Addendum (“DPA”)), the DPA available here https://worksuite.com/security-overview/dpa/ is hereby included and incorporated into this Agreement.
221 W 9th St., Suite 322
Wilmington, DE 19801